1. I love to sing and dance and will totally jam out to 80's music in the car, (much to my teenage son's horror) I completely embarassed him at a McDonalds last night and had the ladies inside laughing at me as well. :o)
2. I love Jerry Lewis and have seen all of his movies and used to wish that I could grow up to be just like him. He is an amazingly funny man.
3. I love the feel of the earth under my bare feet and I rarely ever wear shoes unless I am going somewhere and I kick them off as soon as I get home.
4. I wish that my Father could have met my children. Even though he has been gone now for 30 years I still miss him as much today as I did when he first passed.
5. I was in Girl Scouts from age 6 to 16, I made it from brownie to adult scout, and have the badges to prove it. :)
6. I recently found my birth parents, 2 grandmothers, 1 grandfather, 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
7. Back in the day I was a real wild child and had my ears pierced 9 times on one side and 5 on the other, my nose, and my tongue pierced. Nowadays no one would ever guess that about me, and I very rarely wear jewelry anymore at all.
Ok now I need to tag a few people, Hmmmmmn,
1.Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms
2.Lynn of The Vintage Nest
3.Francie of The Scented Cottage
4.Karen of Sweet Necessi-Teas